[Sca-cooks] Pennsic classes

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Jul 3 22:18:39 PDT 2009

Brighid ni Chiarain asked:

<<< I didn't want to hijack the other classes thread.  Who's teaching
what
at Pennsic?  I know we have some chronic teachers on this list.  I'm
repeating my two from last year: one on medieval table manners
("Elbows Off the Table!") and one on de Nola ("Pomegranates, Peacocks,
and Pork"). >>>

Unfortunately, I'm not going to be able to make Pennsic this year.

If you are going to be teaching a class at Pennsic and you will be
creating a handout for your class, other than say just an outline, I
would appreciate you sending me an electronic copy of your handout for
possible inclusion in the Florilegium.

If you wish to exchange it for a more polished article later, that is
always possible. In the meantime, folks can still be learning from it.

Please feel free to let other teachers know of this as well.

Thanks,
   Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com