[Sca-cooks] What kind of class would you attend?

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Jul 3 22:28:19 PDT 2009

<<< I've taught this. It was a while ago, but I did teach a class on
planning
menus according to humoral theory. And another lady is teaching a
class on
this at our summer camping event next weekend. Care to come to
Wisconsin?
:-)

Margaret FitzWilliam >>>

Except for the fact that I can't afford it, that sounds rather
tempting. In the Summer, though. Not the Winter.

Most of June was over 100 degrees here in Austin. About 8 degrees
hotter than usual.

Besides, aren't you supposed to make some good cheese up there?

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com