[Sca-cooks] Heading Boston way

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 6 17:29:10 PDT 2009

Elizabeth and I have decided to take a nice mundane

vacation instead of doing Pennsic this year. We had

hoped to rent an apartment for a week in Paris but

the airfare is too prohibitive.  :-(

So, we have decided to spend a week around Boston.

Our plan is to spend a couple of days there and then

go cruising. Possibly visit the Ben & Jerry's plant in

Vermont, head up to Maine, see Plymoth Plantation,

Cape Cod, etc...

We'll be visiting from Oct 17 - Oct 24.

Any suggestions of places to visit, stay, go?

Gunthar

Travelling List Administrator