[Sca-cooks] Boston_Krème_Brûlée_&_Fruit_ Tart_(Fancy_Dunkin’_Donuts)_by_FancyFastFood

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Mon Jul 27 12:22:57 PDT 2009

Taking really medieval dishes and doing something unexpected with them...
wait maybe people do that all the time.

One could do a number of things with modern fast food meals provided you
dumped
the French fries and got another side dish.
Otherwise,
I did do that rather fabulous Rice Kripsie treat in my 12 cup
castellated Robert May copper mold
several years back for a previous king who liked marshmallow treats.

Johnnae