[Sca-cooks] Articles was Boston_Kr?me_Br?l?e_

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 28 11:18:08 PDT 2009

Johnna wrote:
> It's not my recipe and I really have no idea.

Oh, i was sure it wasn't yours. You are attentive to details.

It was just amusing that it was someone's grandmother's recipe, and i know from experience that grandmothers often leave out steps when forced to write their recipes. And it made me wonder if the contributor had ever used this recipe.

Then again, i guess leaving out steps is very medieval ;-P

> Let me write and ask. I will warn that she's probably off at the War,
> so it may be a couple of weeks until I hear back.

It isn't at all urgent. As i said, seems like "Russian Tea Cakes" / "Mexican Wedding Cakes" to me.

But perhaps some people in Citadel might want to know what happens between mixing the ingredients and rolling the finished product in powdered sugar :-)

Someone sometimes called Urtatim