[Sca-cooks] Cookie recipe Articles was Boston_Kr?me_Br?l?e_

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Tue Jul 28 13:16:45 PDT 2009

And here is the answer via the author herself.

Its kind of up to the baker as to how they do it. Usually, my family
makes them into balls. I do reccomend a greased cookie sheet, just in
case. Though i believe you can bake it in a 9 by 13 pan with adjusted
baking times and just sprinkle the powdered sugar on top.
Sorry the recipe wasn't clear!  Thanks for asking,  Megan/Ysendra

Does this make it any clearer?

Johnnae

Citadel Recipe would be

Begin ---
Recipe
This section is where I hope to start making a Cynnabar Cookbook. Any recipes  you would like to share would be welcome, period or not. The first recipe I will offer is not  period. It was made by my Grandmother, Midge Riznikove. It is a favorite cookie in my  family.

Ingredients:
2 sticks Butter
1⁄2 c Suger
2t vanilla
2c sugar
1⁄2 t salt
2c finely chopped pecans
1. Cream Butter, sugar and vanilla until fluffy
2. Mix flour and salt. Add this misture to creamed mixture, blending thoroughly.
3. Add chopped Pecans, mix well
Its kind of up to the baker as to how they do it. Usually, my family
makes them into balls. I do reccomend a greased cookie sheet, just in
case. Though i believe you can bake it in a 9 by 13 pan with adjusted
baking times and just sprinkle the powdered sugar on top.

4. Bake, preheated oven 20 minutes at 325. DO NOT BROWN.
5. Cool, then roll in confectioner’s sugar.