[Sca-cooks] Totally Completely OT, was Short Little Piece on Food in Movies

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Thu Jul 30 17:30:21 PDT 2009

This is the time of year when we break out the dvd sets and watch those.
August is perfect for Band of Brothers, a Saturday or longer dedicated
to the extra longer version of all of Lord of the Rings.
I also have Brother Cadfael and there's a boxed set of The Irish RM to
watch.
I bought the later all on sale sometime back.
We still have one television that gets television in off the air, so
I've also been watching something called CreateTV which comes in as part
of the new digital channels. It carries a lot of PBS cooking shows. The
other one
that is fun to watch is RTV which broadcasts all these old television shows.
No complaints, Magnum is on once again at 4 PM.

Johnnae