[Sca-cooks] Bukenade?

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Jul 7 23:07:43 PDT 2009

Randell Raye mentioned:
<<< Years ago we held a contest where we published the Bukenade recipe
from
Forme of Cury.
It was amazing the variation of really neat interpretations we got. >>>

Rather surprising, I don't think we've discussed this dish here. Or at
least if we did, it didn't make it into the Florilegium. I have three
mentions of it, but no recipes or redactions (unless it goes by
different spellings).

It appears to be a sort of beef stew with red wine. I don't have a
copy of Forme of Curye.

Can someone post the original recipe here, and then we can see how
different people would redact it?

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com