[Sca-cooks] Feast Dissection

Susan Lin susanrlin at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 14:08:29 PDT 2009

Sounds like you did an admirable job in spite of the difficulties - Huzzah!

"brought shower caps to cover dishes" - what a great idea - I would never
have thought of that.

As for things you claim to have done "wrong" - things happen - even with the
best laid plans.

Be proud of your accomplishment.

-S