[Sca-cooks] Feast Dissection

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Jul 20 23:57:39 PDT 2009

Giano said:
<<< I was so glad I had had a hunch and brought shower caps to cover
dishes. Between the flies and the other creepy-crawlies, it wasn't
easy avoiding protein surprises for diners. Shower caps and aluminum
foil are our friends. >>>

Shower caps? Interesting idea, although I was thinking about feasts
and picnics held at outside events, not inside ones!

This also goes to show that new ideas keep coming up. We've had
discussions here on quick kitchen tips (see kitchen-tips-msg and other
files) but this is the first I remember this being suggested.

Thanks for the review. I'm still not quite sure which event this was
and where it was, but I may have just missed that.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com