[Sca-cooks] Looking for info on the Royal Progress of Henri II in 1536

Robin Carroll-Mann rcarrollmann at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 17:54:59 PDT 2009

> From Taliesin Couch, <taliesincouch944 at yahoo.com>:
> <<< I apologize for the brevity and lack of ceremony. I am under intense
> pressure to finish this project and I need a very small but very important
>  bit of info. Where can i find out what the real royal progression of Henri
> II for france in October 1536. I need to kno where Henri was on 28th/29th
> October 1536. Thank you for any help. Raven >>>

I am crossposting this, because the question is not clear.  In 1536,
Henri was not yet king.  He became heir to the French crown in August
1536, following the death of his older brother.  He did not become
Henri II until the death of his father in 1547.

It may well be that someone can track Henri's whereabouts in October
1536.  But first, can you confirm that this is the date you need?

--
Brighid ni Chiarain
Robin Carroll-Mann
My NEW email is rcarrollmann at gmail.com