[Sca-cooks] Fine Spice Powder for Tarts?

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Jul 28 15:45:56 PDT 2009

Johnnae said:

<<< I have been working on spice recipes again too.

This looks like the Pouldre Fine proportions from the version that the
Scully's published in Early French Cookery. Let's see -- it's here in
the old, old, version of my
article from 2003.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/PLANTS/F-It-spce-mixs-art.text >>>

"in the old, old, version of my article..."

Uh oh. If you will let me know when you have updated an article of
yours which is in the Florilegium, and send me the updates or point me
to where they can be found, I will see about updating the version in
the Florilegium.

This goes for anyone, not just Johnnae. It can take me a while :-( as
I do tend to give new articles priority, but unlike with print media
your articles are not frozen even after they are published.

Of course, Johnnae has written and gotten so many articles published I
don't know how she can track it, much less remember which ones are
where.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com