[Sca-cooks] Bukenade

Barbara Benson voxeight at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 13:53:22 PDT 2009

I think in this specific recipe the thing that intrigues me the most
is the "erbes ystewed in grees" which I read as herbs stewed in
grease. In my mind if you are stewing something in grease then it is
being fried, at least that is how I would interpret the phrase.

Does anyone else get that?

--
Serena da Riva