[Sca-cooks] Pennsic Pottery Cookery

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Fri Jul 17 08:15:56 PDT 2009

For those of you who are interested in our experiments, here's some
pictures of the pottery we'll be using this year. Also, this is the
Lady's website, in case anyone would like to purchase any ;-)

Here's pictures of the pottery we'll be using in the cooking
experiments at Pennsic

--
Saint Phlip

Heat it up