[Sca-cooks] Articles was Boston_Krème_Brûlée_

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Mon Jul 27 12:47:21 PDT 2009

I actually did lots of suggestions for modern ingredients being used in
medieval ways this month.

Strawberry article is here
http://chronicler.cynnabar.org/citadel/Citadel2009-Jun.pdf
starts on page 9

Cherries article here
http://www.midrealm.org/pentamere/pdfs/Jul_Sept09.pdf

and here's what a good medieval housewife should be doing but I am not sure
I would actually use any of these authentic recipes...
http://chronicler.cynnabar.org/citadel/Citadel2009-July.pdf   page 9 on

I also did watermelons for the kingdom newsletter.
(I've been on a Michigan produce kick recently.)

So time to play...

Johnnae