[Sca-cooks] OOP: beginner's bread books

Susan Lin susanrlin at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 07:26:16 PDT 2009

sorry - my bad.  The book I'm thinking of is called "Ultimate Bread" by Eric
Treuille and Ursual Ferrigno.  ISBN 0789435136

Here is the Amazon link:
http://www.amazon.com/Ultimate-Bread-Eric-Treuille/dp/0789435136/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1248963833&sr=1-1

It really isn't intimidating.  Everything has a picture and step by step
instructions.  I love it.

I hope your dad enjoys learning how to make bread - it's such a great thing
to be able to do.

Shoshanna