[Sca-cooks] Tudor Recipe help

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Wed Jun 10 20:38:02 PDT 2009

Kiri suggested Goya's orange marinade but an even better
choice would be Goya's bottled Bitter Orange.
http://goya.elsstore.com/view/product/?id=11193
Water, Orange Juice Concentrate, Citric Acid, Orange Essence, Seville
Orange Oil, Grapefruit Extract, Preservatives: 1/20th of 1% Potassium
Sorbate, 1/20th of 1% Sodium Benzoate & 1/20 of 1% Potassium
Metabisulfite, E.D.T.A.

How much are you making?
Barberries can be purchased online, but they cost $$$.
http://www.thekitchn.com/thekitchn/ingredients-fruit/ingredient-spotlight-barberries-074959
talks about how tart they are. The comments suggest "you should be able
to find them fairly easily at persian groceries. ask for "zereshk"."

Johnnae