[Sca-cooks] Wild Fermentation Book

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 5 21:54:09 PDT 2009

Yes, I like it very much.  It makes the whole subject very accessible.
I use the basic pickle recipe frequently and I'm about to do the
sauerkraut again for an upcoming weenie roast.  No SCA-usable
documentation, but he demystifies the whole thing because he's tried out
every recipe in there.  Also, he answers his own email and conducts
workshops on the east coast.

Selene