[Sca-cooks] Tudor Recipe help

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 17:37:58 PDT 2009

That or a little white wine vinegar.  Another possibility is to go to a
store that carries Latino foods...I think it's Goya that makes an orange
marinade with Seville Oranges.  I used it once in a recipe calling for
oranges, and it seemed to work well.  Be aware, however, that it does have
other ingredients.  You might do a test cook with it and see if it works!

Kiri