[Sca-cooks] OOP Question: Baked Fish

Volker Bach carlton_bach at yahoo.de
Mon Jun 29 04:09:43 PDT 2009

I must admit to being terminally clueless about cartfish, but I know that trout bakes/grills well with a baste of olive oil, white vinegar and salt. It's actually designed to go with white seafish, you may want to tray it with that, too.

Dry mustard goes marevellously with some stronger-tasting fish IMO. Don't know about catfish.

Other than that I can't think of any favourite recipe that does not involve nuts, cheese, or breading, I'm afraid.

YIS

Giano