[Sca-cooks] OOP Question: Baked Fish

Celia des Archier CeliadesArchier at cox.net
Mon Jun 29 15:50:13 PDT 2009

Giano said:
> I must admit to being terminally clueless about cartfish, but I know that
trout bakes/grills well
> with a baste of olive oil, white vinegar and salt. It's actually designed to
go with white seafish,
> you may want to tray it with that, too.

Ooo... that does sound yum.  Thanks!

> Dry mustard goes marevellously with some stronger-tasting fish IMO. Don't
know about
> catfish.

Hmmm... have never tried that.  What stronger tasting fish have you used it
with?

> Other than that I can't think of any favourite recipe that does not involve
nuts, cheese, or
> breading, I'm afraid.

Nuts (although I never think of them) and cheese are permissible... it's just
the breading that I'm avoiding.  I don't ever think of putting cheese and fish
together... are you talking cheeses like parmesan or cheddar or both?

Thanks for your suggestions!
Celia