[Sca-cooks] newbee cook attempting feast for the first timeindecember

chawkswrth at aol.com chawkswrth at aol.com
Fri Jun 5 14:52:44 PDT 2009

Yet, in all seriousness-this is what we strive for-a Perfectly Period Feast that is Edible and Enjoyable. But, we always run into problems. Between dealing with allergies, area tastes, budget concerns, and the "joys" of serving?a beverage with even a very low alcohol content, I sometimes wonder why don't we all just?throw up our spatulas in frustration, and point everyone to the nearest KFC.

I don't want to start up old, badly beaten dead horses again, but, research benefits aside, how in the world does anyone accomplish anything edible for a large number of folks these days?

Helen