[Sca-cooks] Chaffing Dish

Mercy Neumark mneumark at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 3 12:12:20 PST 2009

I guess it would absolutely depend on what you used as your fuel and what
your definition of "like crazy" is too.  I'm sort of a smoke whimp to be
honest and find a lot of wood exhaust bothers me (and it always seems to
follow me because it knows it has the upper hand).  But especially
when it's in a small enclosed space since that's what a chaffing dish is
used for, I think it is worst, you know what I mean?  Or seems so.  So,
indoors and any sort of smoke equals bad to me (and smoke alarms going
off).  Heh. :)

--Mercy

--
Saint Phlip