[Sca-cooks] Physiology of Taste translations

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 5 07:36:27 PST 2009

This book was written in 1825 so it would not occur to me to include it
in a book list intended for the SCA with a focus on works dated before 1650.

That being said:  my copy is the M.F.K. Fisher translation.  Her hand
with the French language is unlike any other, and I mean that in a good way.

Bon appetit,
Selene