[Sca-cooks] Calontir's Jubliee Celebration

Terry Decker t.d.decker at att.net
Thu Mar 5 09:01:55 PST 2009

Iron Chefs, I dunno?  It was a job that needed to be done and the two of us
were the best qualified to do it.  Fortunately, we had worked together
before, so we fell into our previous patterns for organizing the kitchen
work.  We worked together a few times afterwards, the most memorable of
which was the First Interkingdom Event between Ansteorra and Calontir.

Should one need me and I'm around, I'm always willing to help but I'm a
little old and stiff for epic kitchen crises.  I much prefer to help other
people avoid them.  As for Erlich, unfortunately he died of a heart attack a
number of years ago.

Bear