[Sca-cooks] Calontir's Jubliee Celebration

Susan Lin susanrlin at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 10:36:04 PST 2009

I'm sorry I did not know about Erlich - perhaps we can just hope he is
watching over all the SCA feast in a higher capacity.

As for Iron Chef - my compliment was in being able to take the "secret
ingredients" and make something useful and good out of them.  Maybe we
should just liken you to a phoenix rising.

I came from a shire in the East where we always had great help in the
kitchen.  Now that I'm in the Outlands I am again amazed at the help that
shows up at the kitchen door willing to be put to work (as opposed to people
standing in the doorway acting like they want to help but not really).  I
try to have an open kitchen policy - if you wish to come in we are happy to
put you to work!

Shoshanna