[Sca-cooks] food allergies, life choices, issues

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Thu Mar 5 13:08:22 PST 2009

You might want to take a look at what has already been said about these
issues/concerns
in the past.
Check out the Florilegium, but also check out the SCA Cooks Archives
http://lists.ansteorra.org/pipermail/sca-cooks-ansteorra.org/
It can be searched.
There are 204 matches on "Allergies" in the archives, 327 to
"vegetarian", 97 for "vegan".
What was said in those posts probably still applies.

Johnnae