[Sca-cooks] Grilled Tuna - recipe for my upcoming feast

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 17:11:19 PDT 2009

I did the same recipe some years back for a Mediterranean feast and it was
very well received.  I have a fish monger that sells me really great fish
for very good prices...got a wonderful piece of sushi-grade tuna from him.
We sliced the loin and grilled it, then served it with the sauce.  Some
folks who normally hate fish...won't eat fish...no, wouldn't touch it with a
10 foot pole (or even an 8 foot Czech)....thought it was steak or some other
meat!!  I managed to find an orange marinade made with Seville oranges at a
local store that caters to Latino cuisine.  It had relatively few additives
to it and worked out very well.

Kiri