[Sca-cooks] Research on Period Chocolate

Maria Gonzalez marialbaw at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 07:36:50 PDT 2009

The Spanish is atrocious but I can make it out - do you need it in
English or a corrected Spanish version?

Let me know - I'm drowning in the whiskey project today but I can
squeeze it in.

Maria

"Hey, I'm The Doctor! I can save the Universe using a kettle and some
string! And look at me! I'm wearing a vegetable..." (The Tenth Doctor
to the Fifth Doctor - "Doctor Who - Children in Need Special")