[Sca-cooks] Research on Period Chocolate

Ana Valdés agora158 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 08:36:29 PDT 2009

Cool, for me all the old languages spelling mistakes are only nice ways to
show the evolution of a language. Shakespeare's English or El Cid's Spanish
are for me challenging but never difficult to understand.
Another thing is Gothic German, maybe German has another kind of evolution,
is not true, Thomas? I have serious difficulties understanding old Norse or
old German but have not problems with English, French and Spanish.
Sorry if the conversation has been transpolated from the food territory to
the language territory, it maybe be my professional deformation :(
Ana