[Sca-cooks] Ummm... weird question...

Nick Sasso grizly at mindspring.com
Thu Mar 12 09:38:16 PDT 2009

-----Original Message-----
Of course, I could simply include 37 pounds of mashed Braunschweiger
liverwurst to every recipe I post here from now on. You guys would
just know to ignore that, right? I mean, unless it was for a really
big canape?
Adamantius   > > > > > >

I suddenly harkened back a thread some 10 years ago when Ras was around, and
that you could put cleaned, blanched horse rectum in all your recipes.  I
mean, it would work the same, no?

Or 12 ounces of saffron threads.  I mean, let's make them pay for their
petulance already ;o)

Or 4 heaping tablespoons of double-acting baking powder??  Calumet or
Clabber Girl could even be cited.

pacem et bonum
niccolo difrancesco