[Sca-cooks] Ummm... weird question...

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Thu Mar 12 18:33:40 PDT 2009

Here even better--

By posting or submitting any material (including, without limitation to,
recipes, reviews, comments, photos and videos) to us through the Site,
you are representing the following: (i) you are the owner of said
material, or are making your submission or posting with the express
consent of the owner of said material; and (ii) you are thirteen (13)
years of age or older. Furthermore, when you submit or post any
material, you are granting us, a royalty-free, unrestricted,
irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide license to use, modify, copy,
transmit, delete, profit from in such ways as, but not limited to, sale
or display, create derivative works from, distribute, and/or publicly
perform or display such material, in whole or in part, in any manner or
medium, now known or hereafter developed, for any purpose, in
perpetuity. The foregoing permission shall include the right to utilize
any proprietary rights in such posting or submission, including, but not
limited to, rights under copyright, trademark, or patent laws under any
relevant jurisdiction.

If you are a copyright or trademark owner who believes your copyrighted
or trademarked material has been posted, reproduced or distributed via
the Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please inform
us by electronic mail at grouprecipes [a-t] gmail.com.

So write to them at grouprecipes at gmail.com and tell them the Florilegium
is copyrighted.

Johnnae