[Sca-cooks] Ummm... weird question...

Susan Lin susanrlin at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 06:45:44 PDT 2009

Wow - that might be a bit over the top.  If I saw that kind of disclaimer on
anything I would never post and never give permission for anything I
produced to be posted to that site.

It's all good and well to protect yourself and I don't want to get into any
sort of legal disclaimer put and take but I'm just saying...

Shoshanna