[Sca-cooks] An odd recipe request...

Guenievre de Monmarche guenievre at erminespot.com
Fri Mar 20 17:07:09 PDT 2009

Many years ago, before I knew better, source wise, I served a dish at a
feast that I no longer have the recipe for.* *It was a
loosely-blancmange-type dish, served in a tart form, and I *believe* it was
from *Fabulous Feasts*, of all things. I don't have the book anymore,
apparently having gotten rid of it in a fit of exuberant decluttering, and
someone just asked me for the recipe (yes, there was an edible . Does anyone
have the book handy that might be able to post it?

Thanks,

Baronne Guenièvre de Monmarché
Windmaster's Hill