[Sca-cooks] Gulf Wars

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu Mar 26 19:54:52 PDT 2009

Gunthar commented:

<<< The A&S competition had one food related entry, I
belive. It was a display of various redactions of
crawfish recipes. I wish I'd had the time to sit and
read the documentation but it was a very amusing
and original idea. >>>

Does anyone know who might have submitted this entry? I taught over
four hours of classes that day and by the time I got over to see the
A&S competition at 3:30 that entry and many others had already been
picked up. I'd like to read their documentation and it might make a
good file for the Florilegium.

Thanks,
   Stefan
--------