[Sca-cooks] lunch suggestions

Susan Lin susanrlin at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 08:41:09 PDT 2009

I did a large sideboard/lunch where I made many different kinds of handpies
(among other things).  I cut them in different shapes and folded them by
hand.  they were not expensive and with the different shapes I could tell
what they were without having to crack them open.  This helped a great deal
since the Baronness was allergic to apples and all I had to do was tell her
to stay away from that particular shape (they were labeled as well).

I didn't use any type of press - but, you can ask around to see if anyone
has one or two you could borrow - I know I have several in several different
sizes that would be available if you lived anywhere near me.

That was when I fed 120 people for $300.

Shoshanna