[Sca-cooks] lunch suggestions

Celia des Archier CeliadesArchier at cox.net
Mon Mar 30 12:05:52 PDT 2009

Yes, cost can be a factor, but when you look at buying an empanada press, you're buying something which you'll reuse over and over.
Something that the group may approve to be kept in the stores, or which you may want to buy yourself (outside of the budget) and
either keep for future use, or contribute to the group.

Had I known about empanadas and empanada presses when I was doing pies, I certainly would have bought myself one :)  My only
experience with folded pies at that time was creating fried pies.  Personally, I think the idea of using an empanada press is much
superior to my use of muffin tins, and I thank Margaret for reminding me that there are such things out there for the next time I
want to make meat pies :)
~ Celia