[Sca-cooks] lunch suggestions

Celia des Archier CeliadesArchier at cox.net
Mon Mar 30 15:16:34 PDT 2009

Bear said:
<<When I purchase frozen pie shells in bulk, I usually get tins and shells for
around $.15 per serving.  However, YMMV depending on what kind of discount
groceries and suppliers you have available.  For 50 people, I'd probably
just pull the tins out of the cupboard.  (Something about being addicted to
baking.)>>

I don't recall what I paid for the tart shells I bought for that demo, oh so many years ago, but it wasn't much per person, and I
got them at either Krogers or Sam's.  I'm sure that you probably paid less.

Just out of curiosity, though... where do you get your frozen pie shells?

In service,
Celia