[Sca-cooks] lunch suggestions

Terry Decker t.d.decker at att.net
Mon Mar 30 16:43:49 PDT 2009

> Just out of curiosity, though... where do you get your frozen pie shells?
>
> In service,
> Celia

I tend to buy mine at a local grocery chain, Crest Foods.  They have larger
quantity packages and better quality than Wal-Mart and a couple other
discount groceries.  I haven't checked out Sam's Club and we don't have a
Costco close at hand.  At Christmastide, I was in New Mexico and found Marie
Callendar frozen pie shells on sale at $1.25 each.  They're the best quality
frozen pie shell I've found and are vegetarian friendly, but I'd hesitate to
buy them at full price for a feast.

Bear