[Sca-cooks] artichoke pie

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Mar 30 15:38:06 PDT 2009

<<< Opps. Sorry. The spinach pie is different from the pea and
artichoke. I'm very sorry, but I truly don't remember where I saw the
reference. The recipe I have is from 'Book of Old Tarts', which
doesn't give historical references for the different pies, although
there is a nice biblio at the end.? However, I DID see a reference to
pea and artichoke pie, but, as I said, I can't remember where.

Devra, abashed >>>

Well, I can't find a pea and artichoke pie recipe or redaction in the
Florilegium.

In the artichokes-msg file I do have this message on an artichoke
pie. But I don't like artichokes, so you can have my artichoke pie in
return for your fruit pie. :-)

Stefan