[Sca-cooks] Research on Period Chocolate

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Tue Mar 10 10:51:05 PDT 2009

Antonio Colmenero de Ledesma  is even  found on Amazon these days.
Chocolate: or, An Indian Drinke (Dodo Press) (Paperback)
by Antonio Colmenero de Ledesma (Author), James Wadsworth
<http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/search-handle-url/ref=ntt_athr_dp_sr_2?%5Fencoding=UTF8&search-type=ss&index=books&field-author=James%20Wadsworth>
(Translator)

This would be the 1652 edition that was published in London. It was
originally part of a longer work on drinks.

You can even have it Auto-delivered wirelessly to Kindle.

Johnnae