[Sca-cooks] Ummm... weird question...

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius1 at verizon.net
Thu Mar 12 11:10:14 PDT 2009

On Mar 12, 2009, at 2:02 PM, edoard at medievalcookery.com wrote:

> I like how this recipe taken from your "Pilgrim's Picnic Basket" has
> text implying you gave permission to reprint.
> http://www.grouprecipes.com/48006/cotignac-of-quinces---quince-marmalade.html

Yes, it looks like I did give permission... to the webmaster of
ostgardr.org , as I recall.

Whatever, though, if someone can get some use out of it. I'd be
disturbed at the thought of someone using it directly for commercial
purposes, but as I said, for those who are worried about that sort of
thing, they don't have to allow their words to reach a wide and
unregulated audience.

Besides, they don't know to leave out the 37 pounds of mashed
Braunschweiger.

Adamantius

bellies."
			-- Rabbi Israel Salanter