[Sca-cooks] Heart attacks, with and without buns...

Susan Lin susanrlin at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 12:28:26 PDT 2009

I will try a totally modern turducken again some day.  The first one we made
I made all three stuffings (next time, only one) and the butcher did such a
lousy job with the duck I ened up with the duck in the chicken and the
butcher butchered the turkey, deboning it from the front instead of the
back.  Next time I'll debone it myself.

Next time will be in a couple of years.  the first time we cooked it in my
mother-in-law's kitchen where she never uses her oven (small wall oven) and
where our roasting pan was not nearly big enough!  But any bigger and it
would not have fit in the oven!

Shoshanna