[Sca-cooks] OT- Peerage Oaths

edoard at medievalcookery.com edoard at medievalcookery.com
Mon Mar 23 07:36:39 PDT 2009

I believe that even the chivalry must allow for an alternative ceremony.
 Per corpora, the Society must allow participants to engage in the
*full* range of activities - which would include being a Knight rather
than a Master of Arms - without requiring an actual oath.

Note that I am not (nor do I want to be) a member of the chivalry.

- Doc