[Sca-cooks] Georgia on my mind ...

Barbara Benson voxeight at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 17:22:15 PDT 2009

That was probably the Pacific Rim Bistro. Very tasty but not the best
Sushi in town, for a city so far from the Oceans we have some pretty
good stuff. We also have some pretty mediocre stuff and a goodly bit
of downright atrocious stuff ;).

Christy has lived in this city way longer than I, so you are in good
hands Gianotta. If you feel like an excursion at some point I can take
you for the best Schwarma in the city.

--
Serena da Riva