[Sca-cooks] Georgia on my mind ...

Kingstaste kingstaste at comcast.net
Fri Mar 27 18:17:22 PDT 2009

Actually Kiri went to Rise, which is right next door to the Aquarium.  I
didn't go, but she said it was good and they treated her right, always a
bonus.
6 Feet Under is hard to beat for seafood here though.  Kiri has pronounced
it a favorite. (Can you tell Mistress Kiri travels into Atlanta a lot? LOL)
My nods to best Chinese go to Hong Kong Harbor on Cheshire Bridge and best
Greek to Taverna Plaka right next door.  R. Thomas has wonderful health food
including free range chicken and some fish dishes, and is open 24/7.

Serena, what's your schwarma pick?