[Sca-cooks] Georgia on my mind ...

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 18:26:37 PDT 2009

Yup...and every time I go, Mistress Christianne is kind enough to take me to
a really great restaurant.  I've been with her to Taverna Plaka, and it is
excellent.  It's also a great treat to visit the Decatur Farmers Market.
Atlanta is a wonderful city and you're going to be right in the middle of
it.  I usually go to the American Cancer Society, which is located sort of
across the park from the hotel where I stayed.

Kiri