[Sca-cooks] Wild West Delicacy

S CLEMENGER sclemenger at msn.com
Sun Mar 29 07:52:08 PDT 2009

I live in the "wild west," and as far as I can tell, one eats these things
more for the bragging rights, and perhaps in part because of
over-consumption of cheap beer.  There's a reasonably well-known, regional
bacchanalia held every year about 40 miles SE of here (possibly still within
the borders of my barony, or just past them) that's known as the "Testicle
Festival," and features several days of drinking, eating...things, and wet
tee-shirt competitions.  I suppose it's fun if you like that sort of thing!
--Maire