[Sca-cooks] lunch ideas- feedback

tudorpot at gmail.com tudorpot at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 08:05:55 PDT 2009

I have volunteered to create a lunch for 50 at an event in June, warm
weather here in Ealdomere. This will be my first contribution to my
canton, in this my first year in the SCA. The budget is $100- which may
go to $150 if I whine a little. Is this budget doable?

Suggestions would be appreciated. I have been told that period food is
not necessary, but I would like to have one or two period items. I only
have one period cookbook- Take a Thousand Eggs.

Theodora