[Sca-cooks] A digression on the Rochester Garbage Plate

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Thu May 7 10:26:26 PDT 2009

My dad weirded out a bit when I ordered a nice Japanese udon breakfast
the last time we flew together.  Perfectly ordinary.  In my life anyway.

Deidre's sweetened beans harken back to the Japanese use of adzuki beans
for sweets too.  Why not?  Cheaper than protein powder.

Hotdogs for breakfast?  Pffft, it's a sausage, get over it.

Peanut butter mixed in to vanilla ice cream used to weird out my ex.  I
don't know why.  People pay extra for that at ColdStone!

Selene